See our Face Book page for upcoming specials or promotions
Products that we sell are Wood Stoves, Wood Ad On Furnaces, Gas Fireplaces, Gas Inserts, Gas Logs and Gas Grills
Products that we do not sell are Coal, Out door furnaces or Hardware.
We sell from Napoleon, Osburn, Vermont Casting, US Stove, Hearthstone, Weber, Broil King, Empire, Kozy World
Metalbestos, Dura Vent, Oylimpia and GHP
Please contact us on our prices. They are not listed due to us selling below the Minimum advertised price allowed
by the manufactures we deal with.
The Coal and Woodburner does not service or install Gas or Wood stove products at all
however you can contact CAK Services at 419-356-4750 for gas and wood installations or Perkins at
734-856-1019 for chimney cleaning and wood insert installations.
We can set up freight of our Wood stoves, Gas Fireplaces, and Gas Grills to a freight companies
terminal. If you need the product brought to your home and delivered you will need
the lift gate service at a additional fee. Please provide us with your address and whether you have a way of
lowering the product from the truck to the ground.
Be advised that we will ship out parts as soon as we have them or get them shipped direct to you from the
manufacture. However we have no control over the parts supplies, availability or shipping from the
manufactures or shipping companies. It could take anywhere from 3 days to 31 days or longer for parts to arrive
and or be sent to you. Any parts shipped out will be the customers responsibility to install
Winter Hours Starting September 16th 2013
Mon - Thr 9:30 - 5, Fri 9:30 - 7, Sat - 9 - 5, Sun by appointment
Holiday Hours 11 - 2 Memorial Day, Labor Day, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve
Closed Christmas, New Years Day, July 4th, Easter and Thanksgiving
We reserve the right to close early without warning.
Fax - 419-476-4165
- Our Store Policy
- 1- All special orders (non stocking items) are non refundable. Must be paid in full before order is placed.
- 2- All returns may be subject to a restocking fee
- 3- Any items that are used and are returned will be refunded at 25% less than the purchased price unless the item is
defective ( in order to be deemed defective the unit must not be functioning or a manufacture rep has approved the return. The rep is not a employee of the Coal and Woodburner). Wood Stoves, Gas Fireplaces, Gas Logs and Gas Grills are not refundable once burned unless manufacturer authorises the return. No Exceptions.
- 4- No refunds on stove rope or stove glass NO EXCEPTIONS
- 5- Credit Card returns may be subject to a return processing fee. This will be determined by the credit card company i.e. Master Card 5% Visa 5%
- 6- No refunds on delivery or shipping fee's
- 7- No refunds on damaged products being returned. Please check your products before you leave.
- 8- No refunds without a receipt. No exceptions
- 9- Any canceled layaway will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. No exceptions. Must make a payment once a month to keep layaway or it will be deemed returned. No Exceptions
- 10- When shipping out of our store and items are not picked up at our store the products become the responsibility of the customer. The Coal and Woodburner will check the product before shipment to assure it is free of damage. Once it leaves our property it is no longer the responsibility of the Coal and Woodburner. If the product arrives damaged you will need to contact the freight company and file any paperwork required. We will take and send pictures via email of your product before it leaves our location.
- 11- If you need to return something to us that was purchased and shipped to you. The Coal and Woodburner is not
responsible for the shipping costs of the return. You will need to pay those fee's in addition to any shipping costs in sending out a new part or product whether it be under warranty or not warranty.
- 12- All purchases are the responsibility of the customer. Any and all warranty issues will need to be resolved with the manufacture or the Coal and Woodburner. We will not travel more than 75 miles from our location.We will assist in any warranty issues as best as we can. If parts are needed to be shipped for warranty the customer will be responsible for the cost of freight of shipping parts to you and returning parts to the manufacture or to the Coal and Woodburner. If a product needs to be shipped back to the Coal and Woodburner it will be at the cost of the purchaser and not the Coal and Woodburner. The purchaser will be responcible for all shipping charges for any warranty parts or products to and from purchasers residence or location of product needing parts or replacement.
- 13- All shipping by freight is to the freight company dock only unless additional fees paid for home or business delivery.
- 14- Customers agrees not to hold the Coal and Woodburner responsible for any damage to the purchased product that has been sent by freight or ups. It will be the customer's responsibility to file any claims with the freight company or ups for the damages.
- 15- Customer is reponsibe for any damages to product once it leaves our store. The Coal and Woodburner is not responsible for damages to a product once it leaves our store. The is for any product in a box, crate, on a pallet or comes off the display.
We reserve the right to update our store policy at any time
with out warning.
This policy has been in effect since Jan 1978
- This website is the only active website. Our old site is no longer active
- and the prices on their are not correct.